The ability to keep in control of all your finances 24/7 wherever you are. Staying in control of your cards is easier than ever. Our powerful card controls offer you an all-in-one dashboard for managing your cards and how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed.
- Fast and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Card Control
- Transaction notifications
- Enriched transactions to clearly see where your purchases are made
- Recurring payment visibility for subscriptions and cards on file with merchants
- Controls and alerts for location, merchant type, and spending limit preferences
- Simplified reporting of lost or stolen cards
- Tracking spend by month, category and more
- Set your own travel plans
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Learn More about digital banking
IPHONE ANDROID ENROLL NOW Learn More
Contact us to request information on how to enroll in business online banking.
Learn more about mobile banking by viewing our Digital Banking FAQ.
Deposit checks — in an instant. FSBDirect Mobile Deposit helps you skip a trip to the bank and gives you access to your money quicker. Simply snap a photo of the front and back of your check, follow a few easy instructions, and your check is on its way to First State Bank for processing.
FSBDirect Mobile Deposit provides the flexibility of depositing your check wherever you are, no matter what time of day. Simply sign, snap, send!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Service for customers with an FSB checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Make Deposit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
Sign into your mobile app. Click on Deposits. Follow the prompts to get started.
Learn more about mobile deposit by viewing our Digital Banking FAQ.